Contact Sterling Payee Services
Please fill out the form below to contact Sterling Payee Services for more information or visit our Appointment scheduling page to schedule an appointment with us.
Our mailing address, phone and fax numbers are:
Sterling Payee Services
163 Amherst St, 2nd Floor
Nashua, NH 03064-1367
Phone: (603) 594-4114
Fax: (603) 880-7171
Facts To Assist Expediting A Representative Payee Application
In an effort to assist with the application process for a request for a Representative Payee, we here at Sterling Payee Services, wish to provide you with some helpful information. Please note that there is a set criterion that is required by the Social Security Administration in order for Sterling Payee Services to submit an application on behalf of you and/or your client.
- Name and Social Security Number are required by the SSA.
- Physical address is needed,(or if homeless, please state so).
- Phone number and date of birth are needed.
- Current Rep Payee and reason for the change.
- It there is not a current rep payee, then a physician’s statement is required by the SSA.
- Do you live alone and if not who and what you pay for rent is required by the SSA.