Directions to Sterling Payee Services
Sterling Payee Services is located at 163 Amherst Street, Second Floor in Nashua, NH.
From the North:Take Exit 7E off the Everett Turnpike (NH 101A E/Amherst St) toward Nashua downtown. Sterling Payee Services is .64 miles on the left, located on the 2nd Floor of the Quimby Eye Care Building.
From the South:Take Exit 7E off the Everett Turnpike (NH 101A E/Amherst St) toward Nashua downtown, bearing right off the exit. Sterling Payee Services is .43 miles on the left, located on the 2nd Floor of the Quimby Eye Care Building.
Facts To Assist Expediting A Representative Payee Application
In an effort to assist with the application process for a request for a Representative Payee, we here at Sterling Payee Services, wish to provide you with some helpful information. Please note that there is a set criterion that is required by the Social Security Administration in order for Sterling Payee Services to submit an application on behalf of you and/or your client.
- Name and Social Security Number are required by the SSA.
- Physical address is needed,(or if homeless, please state so).
- Phone number and date of birth are needed.
- Current Rep Payee and reason for the change.
- It there is not a current rep payee, then a physician’s statement is required by the SSA.
- Do you live alone and if not who and what you pay for rent is required by the SSA.