Services Provided by Sterling Payee Services
- Develop Initial Budget Plans to Reconcile the Financial Needs of the Client based upon client’s income
- Process Payments and Record Storage of Client Bills for 2 years
- Maintain Current Records
- Monthly Reconciliations
- Provide Communications with the SSA Recipient, Family (upon written release by client),
Social Worker, Case Manager and/or Collaborative Agencies
- Ensure Adherence to Federal Guidelines for Benefit Recipients
- Upon Request, Reports Outlining All Account Activity and Balances
Facts To Assist Expediting A Representative Payee Application
In an effort to assist with the application process for a request for a Representative Payee, we here at Sterling Payee Services, wish to provide you with some helpful information. Please note that there is a set criterion that is required by the Social Security Administration in order for Sterling Payee Services to submit an application on behalf of you and/or your client.
- Name and Social Security Number are required by the SSA.
- Physical address is needed,(or if homeless, please state so).
- Phone number and date of birth are needed.
- Current Rep Payee and reason for the change.
- It there is not a current rep payee, then a physician’s statement is required by the SSA.
- Do you live alone and if not who and what you pay for rent is required by the SSA.
- The form labeled, “Advance Notification of Representative Payment” or the “SSA-4164” is required by the SSA. (This forms is always included in our Payee Request package.)